10.31.2010

Witch Fingers


I've been wanting to make these cookies for YEARS! And my little party was the perfect excuse. The cookies were delicious, but the party was boring honestly. Ah well, I'm out of practice with the hostessing thing.

There were no "type A" personalities in attendance to liven it up! And 3 of the guests were over an hour late du-oh!

But, the house looked very spooky and the food was fantastic, so it wasn't a complete flop!

And tonight is the BIG night! I hope the weather holds off for the trick-or-treaters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The decorations look GREAT! And so do those cookies. I saw some at the grocery store, and I think yours look even better.

We had a great night trick-or-treating here - I hope it was just as good where you are.

Happy Halloween!

Tanya said...

Wow, those cookies are awesome...and they look almost too gross to eat. :)